VEGAN LASH & BROW LIFTING LOTION #01
iLevel Lab Vegan Lash & Brow Lifting Lotion Step #01
iLevel Lab Vegan Lash & Brow Lift is a 3 step treatment to achieve longer and curlier natural lashes that last up to 6-8 weeks. The vegan sensitive formula will ensure the best results for your clients without harmful ingredients. The lotion can be used for both lash lifts and brow lamination. Conveniently packaged in individual sachets to prevent cross-contamination.
- Package includes: 15 sachets.
- For brow lamination instructions skip to paragraph 4. Cover lower lashes with gel pads.
- Brush the top lashes.
- Apply lash lift styling shield in small, medium, or large depending on the length of the natural lashes and the curl desired. The natural lashes should cover half way to all the way up the styling lash shield for best results. Use the vegan lash adhesive from the kit to adhere the styling shield to the eyelids, as close to the lash line as possible. Hold for 10 seconds to make sure the shield is in place.
- Using small amounts of vegan lash & brow lift adhesive, start adhering natural lashes to the shield using the lash comb, for brow lamination, brush the eyebrow hairs in the desired direction. Make sure all lashes and brows are combed and positioned perfectly. How they look in this step, that is how they will look at the end of the treatment. If you are not happy with the placement, simply wet a q-tip, remove the glue, and start over.
- Once the lashes and brows are all in place, you will apply the vegan lash & brow lifting lotion #1 using a micro- swab brush. Apply the vegan lash & brow lifting lotion all across the lash and brow line covering ½ to ¾ of the hair length. Do not apply the lotion on the tips. Let the vegan lash & brow lifting lotion set for 10-15 minutes. Thin hair will require 10 minutes processing time, thicker hair will require 15 minutes. Remove the vegan lash & brow lifting lotion using q-tips or micro-swab brushes. Make sure all of the solution is removed.
- Apply the vegan lash & brow setting lotion #2 for the same amount of time as the last step. Carefully remove the vegan lash & brow setting lotion, leaving lashes on the lash shield, for brow lamination skip this step.
- For brow lamination apply the vegan lash & brow nourishing lotion #3 and brush the eyebrow hairs. For lash lifts: Using the vegan lash & brow nourishing lotion #3 remove the lashes from the lash shield, by moving the brush back and forward until lashes become undone. Once the lashes are detached from the lash shield, use a brush with the vegan lash & brow nourishing lotion to rub on the eyelid, under the shield, to detach the shield.
- We recommend that you keep the brow lamination and lash lift products in the refrigerator or somewhere cooler than room temperature for a longer storage life.
- For professional use only. Do not use on yourself.
- We are not responsible for the misuse of the our products.
- You are solely responsible for the product once you purchase it from us.
- Performance and results of brow lamination may vary from person to person.
iLevel Lab ships within 1 business day of receiving payment. We ship Monday through Friday, excluding major US holidays. (Orders placed on Saturday and Sunday will begin processing the following Monday). There are no deliveries on Saturday or Sunday.
***Due to COVID-19, all shipping services including UPS, USPS, & DHL are experiencing significant delays. Deliveries may take up to 14 days. Track your shipment to see the delivery status. We apologize in advance for the inconvenience and advise you to shop ahead of time.U.S. SHIPPING
- Standard Shipping: 5-7 Business Days
- Expedited Shipping: For Overnight or 2-day expedited shipping, orders placed after 11am PT will be shipped out the following business day.
- Standard International Shipping: 7-30 Business Days
- DHL: 3 Business Days
INTERNATIONAL CUSTOM DUTIES & TAXES
Your order will be shipped DDU (Delivered Duty Unpaid) and may be subject to duties, fees, and import taxes upon delivery.
Your local customs authority determines this charge.
We are not responsible for any additional custom duty taxes or fees once your package has left our facility.
Custom duty charges and fees are the sole responsibility of the customer.
For information regarding custom duty taxes in your country, please contact to your local postal or customs office.
If custom duty taxes and charges are refused at the time of the delivery, your order will be returned and you will not receive a refund for shipment fees.
International orders that refuse to receive the shipment, pay taxes, or put incorrect shipping address will be charged $150 return fee.
iLevel Lab is not responsible for lost or stolen packages, so please track your package and try to be as available as possible when your order is supposed to arrive. Once you have received your shipping confirmation, USPS, USPS, and DHL will have the most current information regarding your package.
Packages that show up as "Delivered" according to USPS, USPS, or DHL tracking will not be re-shipped. Missing packages are not trackable beyond 14 days after delivery date.
In the unlikely event that an item becomes out of stock after your order is submitted, we will ship the rest of the items in your order and send you an email indicating that one of your selected items is out of stock and you will be refunded for that item.
Your satisfaction is our number one priority. If in the unlikely event there is a defective product or quality concerns beyond your control, please return within 14 days of delivery to receive a refund or exchange. A return label will be provided. After 14 days, the product is nonrefundable.
If you are unhappy with your unopened and unused products and wish to return or exchange them, you can do so for up to 14 days from delivery for a full refund or exchange. All refunds will be credited back to the original payment method. iLevel Lab is not responsible for covering these shipping costs.
Due to the nature of our products, we do not accept returns or exchanges of open products for sanitary reasons. Thank you for understanding!
5914 Firefly Pl
Playa Vista, CA 90094
With limited exceptions, we do not provide prepaid return labels; you are responsible for covering shipping costs to return.
We are not liable for any return packages that may become lost or stolen in-transit. Please keep your proof of postage and/or return tracking number when shipping back your returns.
Damaged, defective, or incorrect items must be reported within 7 days of delivery.
Returned-to-Sender & Refused Packages:
This can happen if (1) an address is invalid or missing information, (2) the carrier is unable to deliver your package, or (3) the order is refused by the customer at time of delivery or not picked up by the customer from the postal office.
Returned-to-Sender or Refused packages will be restocked and you will be issued store credit in the form of an E-Gift Card minus the shipping fee.
A restocking fee of $10 will be applied to ALL Returned-to-Sender or Refused packages.
We do not take responsibility for lost, misplaced, or incorrectly delivered shipments if the address information provided is incorrect at the time of purchase.