Works great , amazing retention
NON SHAKE VOLUME LASH ADHESIVE
iLevel Lab NON SHAKE EYELASH EXTENSIONS VOLUME GLUE / ADHESIVE
iLevel Lab Non Shake Eyelash Extension Glue / Adhesive for Individual Eyelash Extensions. After years of development and testing, we are proud to present the FIRST EVER adhesive that DOESN'T NEED TO BE SHAKEN! Yes, no shaking needed at all! Just think about how much time in your day is wasted shaking this little bottle?! With this new technology you are able to move faster through your lash application.
This adhesive is universal and works for all temperatures and humidity!
Due to the liquid texture, clumping is less likely which allows you to get just the right amount of adhesive on the extension to get the perfect bond.
This adhesive is Latex and Formaldehyde free, which makes it ideal for customers with sensitive eyes.
- Works great in any temperature and humidity (Optimal humidity for use: 20-70%. Optimal temperature for use: 50-80°F)
- Ideal for classic and volume application
- Setting Time: 0.5-1 seconds (recommended for advanced lash technician, one year experience and up)
- Durability: 6 Weeks
- Color: Black
- Size: 5mL
- Origin: Made in Korea
- Formaldehyde and Latex-free
- Keywords: no shake adhesive, non shake adhesive, no shake lash extension adhesive, non shake lash extension adhesive, no shaking adhesive, non shaking adhesive, long lasting lash extension adhesive, great retention adhesive, universal lash adhesive, lash glue, lash extension lash glue, eyelash extension glue, latex free adhesive, strong bond adhesive, all humidity adhesive, glue for advances lash technicians
To Avoid Any Irritation:
Client’s eyes must be kept closed throughout the entire application procedure.
Fan lashes for five minutes following application or until lashes are completely dry before allowing your clients to open their eyes.
A patch test needs to be conducted at least 24 hours prior to application. Even if the adhesive is suitable for sensitive eyes, there are still 1-2% of people that can develop a reaction to it. The first 24 hours after application is crucial. Clients must avoid using any oil based beauty products, and avoid direct heat on the eyelash extensions in order to maintain best appearance and to extend the life of the lashes.
Once opened, keep the adhesive in a cool, dry place. Once opened, keep the adhesive in a cool, dry place. Use our Clean AF adhesive wipes between each use of adhesive to prevent the cap from sticking to the nozzle. Store the bottle in an upright position with lid tightly closed. This product has a shelf life of up to 3 months, if unopened and refrigerated. The shelf life after opening is 4-6 weeks, unrefrigerated. Store in air-tight container with a silica pack to control moisture.
- We recommend that you keep the adhesive in the refrigerator or somewhere cooler than room temperature for a longer storage life.
- If adhesive is kept in a refrigerator, it is required to be left out for about 1 to 2 hours before use.
- For advanced technicians only. Do not use on yourself.
- Not suitable for CLUSTER / STRIP lashes
- We are not responsible for the misuse of the adhesive.
- You are solely responsible for the product once you purchase it from us. Performance and results of adhesive vary from person to person.
- We are not responsible for any allergic reactions the client may experience.
iLevel Lab ships within 1 business day of receiving payment. We ship Monday through Friday, excluding major US holidays. (Orders placed on Saturday and Sunday will begin processing the following Monday). There are no deliveries on Saturday or Sunday.
***Due to COVID-19, all shipping services including UPS, USPS, & DHL are experiencing significant delays. Deliveries may take up to 14 days. Track your shipment to see the delivery status. We apologize in advance for the inconvenience and advise you to shop ahead of time.U.S. SHIPPING
- Standard Shipping: 5-7 Business Days
- Expedited Shipping: For Overnight or 2-day expedited shipping, orders placed after 11am PT will be shipped out the following business day.
- Standard International Shipping: 7-30 Business Days
- DHL: 3 Business Days
INTERNATIONAL CUSTOM DUTIES & TAXES
Your order will be shipped DDU (Delivered Duty Unpaid) and may be subject to duties, fees, and import taxes upon delivery.
Your local customs authority determines this charge.
We are not responsible for any additional custom duty taxes or fees once your package has left our facility.
Custom duty charges and fees are the sole responsibility of the customer.
For information regarding custom duty taxes in your country, please contact to your local postal or customs office.
If custom duty taxes and charges are refused at the time of the delivery, your order will be returned and you will not receive a refund for shipment fees.
International orders that refuse to receive the shipment, pay taxes, or put incorrect shipping address will be charged $150 return fee.
iLevel Lab is not responsible for lost or stolen packages, so please track your package and try to be as available as possible when your order is supposed to arrive. Once you have received your shipping confirmation, USPS, USPS, and DHL will have the most current information regarding your package.
Packages that show up as "Delivered" according to USPS, USPS, or DHL tracking will not be re-shipped. Missing packages are not trackable beyond 14 days after delivery date.
In the unlikely event that an item becomes out of stock after your order is submitted, we will ship the rest of the items in your order and send you an email indicating that one of your selected items is out of stock and you will be refunded for that item.
Your satisfaction is our number one priority. If in the unlikely event there is a defective product or quality concerns beyond your control, please return within 14 days of delivery to receive a refund or exchange. A return label will be provided. After 14 days, the product is nonrefundable.
If you are unhappy with your unopened and unused products and wish to return or exchange them, you can do so for up to 14 days from delivery for a full refund or exchange. All refunds will be credited back to the original payment method. iLevel Lab is not responsible for covering these shipping costs.
Due to the nature of our products, we do not accept returns or exchanges of open products for sanitary reasons. Thank you for understanding!
5914 Firefly Pl
Playa Vista, CA 90094
With limited exceptions, we do not provide prepaid return labels; you are responsible for covering shipping costs to return.
We are not liable for any return packages that may become lost or stolen in-transit. Please keep your proof of postage and/or return tracking number when shipping back your returns.
Damaged, defective, or incorrect items must be reported within 7 days of delivery.
Returned-to-Sender & Refused Packages:
This can happen if (1) an address is invalid or missing information, (2) the carrier is unable to deliver your package, or (3) the order is refused by the customer at time of delivery or not picked up by the customer from the postal office.
Returned-to-Sender or Refused packages will be restocked and you will be issued store credit in the form of an E-Gift Card minus the shipping fee.
A restocking fee of $10 will be applied to ALL Returned-to-Sender or Refused packages.
We do not take responsibility for lost, misplaced, or incorrectly delivered shipments if the address information provided is incorrect at the time of purchase.