EYELASH EXTENSION PRIMER / PRE-TREATMENT
iLevel Lab Eyelash Extension Primer / Pre-Treatment is perfect for priming and disinfecting lashes before application. It is designed to remove residual cosmetics and natural oils for maximum adhesive bonding. This primer has a liquid consistency and safe non-drip formula and it can be used on natural lashes or eyelash extensions, making it ideal for initial application or touch-ups. Intended for Professional Use Only.
- 1 Lash Primer / Pre-Treatment
- 15mL squeeze bottle.
- High-Level performing lash primer / pre-treatment
- Extremely gentle on the eyes and only requires a minimal amount
- Good for up to 50+ applications
- Will not affect existing eyelash extensions
How to use:
- Client’s eyes should be closed when applying primer-- DO NOT apply directly on the eyes.
- Hold cotton pad underneath lashes to catch excess primer.
- Squeeze a few drops of primer onto an iLevel Lab Cleansing Brush.
- Brush primer on lashes-- drying time is approximately 2 seconds.
- Dry the lashes thoroughly with our iLevel Lab Lash Extension Drying Fan before applying eyelash extensions
- We recommend that you keep the primer in the refrigerator or somewhere cooler than room temperature for a longer shelf life.
- If the primer is kept in the refrigerator, it is required to be left out for 1-2 hours before use.
- For advanced technicians only. Do not use on yourself.
- We are not responsible for the misuse of the primer.
- You are solely responsible for the product once you purchase it from us. Performance and results of the primer vary from person to person.
Shipping and Returns
iLevel Lab ships within 1-2 business days of receiving payment. We ship Monday through Friday, excluding major US holidays. (Orders placed on Saturday and Sunday will begin processing the following Monday).
- Standard Shipping: 5-7 Business Days
- Standard International Shipping: 7-30 Business Days
- DHL: 3 Business Days
INTERNATIONAL CUSTOM DUTY TAXES
We are not responsible for any additional custom duty taxes or fees once your package has left our facility. Custom duty charges and fees are the sole responsibility of the customer.
For information regarding custom duty taxes in your country, please contact to your local postal or customs office.
If custom duty taxes and charges are refused at the time of the delivery, your order will be returned and you will not receive a refund for shipment fees.
iLevel Lab is not responsible for lost or stolen packages, so please track your package and try to be as available as possible when your order is supposed to arrive. Once you have received your shipping confirmation, USPS and DHL will have the most current information regarding your package.
Packages that show up as "Delivered" according to USPS or DHL tracking will not be re-shipped!
In the unlikely event that an item becomes out of stock after your order is submitted, we will ship the rest of the items in your order and send you an email indicating that one of your selected items is out of stock and you will be refunded for that item.
Your satisfaction is our number one priority. If in the unlikely event there is a defective product or quality concerns beyond your control, please return within 14 days of delivery to receive a refund or exchange. A return label will be provided. After 14 days, the product is nonrefundable.
If you are unhappy with your unopened and unused products and wish to return or exchange them, you can do so for up to 14 days from delivery for a full refund or exchange. All refunds will be credited back to the original payment method. iLevel Lab is not responsible for covering these shipping costs.
Due to the nature of our products, we do not accept returns or exchanges of open products for sanitary reasons. Thank you for understanding!
12658 Sandhill Lane, Unit 1
Playa Vista, CA 90094