iLevel Lab SENSITIVE EYELASH EXTENSIONS GLUE / ADHESIVE
iLevel Lab Sensitive Eyelash Extension Glue / Adhesive is perfect for clients with sensitive eyes. It's hypoallergenic formula is extremely gentle and won’t cause irritation.
This adhesive is Latex and Formaldehyde free, which makes it ideal for customers with sensitive eyes.
- Optimal temperature for use: 60-75°F
- Optimal humidity for use: 50-70%
- Strong Bond + Low Odor / Fume
- Setting Time: 3-4 Seconds
- Durability: 1-2 Weeks
- Consistency: Liquid – Watery
- Color: Glossy Black
- Size: 5mL
- Origin: Made In Korea
- Great for clients with sensitive eyes
- Formaldehyde and Latex-Free
Keywords: sensitive adhesive, sensitive glue, sensitive lash adhesive, sensitive eyelash adhesive, high humidity eyelash adhesive, strong bond adhesive, latex free lashes adhesive
To Avoid Any Irritation:
Client’s eyes must be kept closed throughout the entire application procedure.
Fan lashes for five minutes following application or until lashes are completely dry before allowing your clients to open their eyes.
A patch test needs to be conducted at least 24 hours prior to application. Even if the adhesive is suitable for sensitive eyes, there are still 1-2% of people that can develop a reaction to it. The first 24 hours after application is crucial. Clients must avoid using any oil based beauty products, and avoid direct heat on the eyelash extensions in order to maintain best appearance and to extend the life of the lashes.
Shake well before use. Once opened, keep the adhesive in a cool, dry place. Use our Clean AF adhesive wipes between each use of adhesive to prevent the cap from sticking to the nozzle. Store the bottle in an upright position with lid tightly closed. This product has a shelf life of up to 3 months, if unopened and refrigerated. The shelf life after opening is 4-6 weeks, unrefrigerated. Store in air-tight container with a silica pack to control moisture.
- We recommend that you keep the adhesive in the refrigerator or somewhere cooler than room temperature for a longer storage life.
- If adhesive is kept in a refrigerator, it is required to be left out for about 1 to 2 hours before use.
- For advanced technicians only. Do not use on yourself.
- Not suitable for CLUSTER / STRIP lashes
- We are not responsible for the misuse of the adhesive.
- You are solely responsible for the product once you purchase it from us. Performance and results of adhesive vary from person to person.
- We are not responsible for any allergic reactions the client may experience.