I really enjoyed love it! I can travel with it, no spills no mess! Really worth it !
iLevel Lab EYELASH EXTENSION ADHESIVE REMOVER
iLevel Lab Zen AF Eyelash Extension Adhesive Gel Remover is perfect for removing old lash extensions prior to the application of a new full-set. This remover has a gel-like consistency and safe non-drip formula. Removal works most efficiently when paired with our iLevel Lab Micro Swab Brushes. This remover is lavender scented, for a full ZEN AF spa experience. Intended for Professional Use Only.
- 1 Lash Adhesive Gel Remover
- 15 ml squeeze bottle.
- High-Level performing lash adhesive remover
- Extremely gentle on the eyes and only requires a minimal amount
- Contains Aloe + Vitamin E
- Good for up to 50+ applications
- Keywords: Remover, lash extensions remover, lash remover, protein remover, glue aid, super bonder, lash extensions remover, lash extension remover, fast lash remover
- Made in Korea
- Squeeze a drop of the gel remover onto a microswab
- Apply on lashes in a downward motion (repeat as needed)
- Cleanse lashes after removal to ensure no residue is left behind
- CAUTION: Make sure the client's eyes remain closed for the duration of the removal process
- We recommend that you keep the gel remover in the refrigerator or somewhere cooler than room temperature for a longer storage life.
- If the gel remover is kept in a refrigerator, it is required to be left out for about 1 to 2 hours before use.
- For advanced technicians only. Do not use on yourself.
- Avoid contact with skin and eyes.
- We are not responsible for the misuse of the gel remover.
- You are solely responsible for the product once you purchase it from us. Performance and results of the primer vary from person to person.
Real Customer Reviews
Instead of waiting 10 or 15 minutes for the Lashes to be removed, you put this bad boy on and was five minutes they come off! I was shocked
Amazing lifesaving product
I absolutely loved this pen it works wonders! Fast and effective and helped me get rid of the remaining lashes that i had.