𝗗𝗼 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿 𝗴𝗲𝘁 𝗮𝗻𝘅𝗶𝗲𝘁𝘆 𝗹𝗮𝘀𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴?
Here are a few ways to help you deal with it:
1. Take a deep breaths, into your diaphragm, and focus on one lash / fan at a time. If you’re experiencing anxiety, you’re living in the future. Focus on now.
2. Put relaxing music or a podcast on to keep your mind occupied.
3. Do not drink anything with caffeine before appointments.
4. Take vitamins. Lack of Vitamin B12 and Vitamin B3 will make you feel tired, cranky or unfocused, and it can also cause depression and anxiety. Also, B3 is considered a “focus enhancer” that can stimulate concentration and may improve memory. Also called niacin, vitamin b-3 helps to maintain a constant supply of glucose to the brain to help it meet its energy needs. Someone suggested Calm Chocolates from Amazon ( I haven’t tried, but let me know if it works for you, would love your feedback).⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
5. Stop comparing yourself to others, your only competitor is you! Start having fun. Lashing is a creative process and trust me, when you enjoy yourself, and have fun with your sets, you will do better.
6. What do you think about conversation with your customer during the application process? Does it help you forget that you’re anxious or does it distract you from the process?
7. Keep snacks and drinks to have in between clients.
8. Use a relaxing fragrance like lavender.