iLevel Lab MRS. BOND EYELASH EXTENSIONS GLUE / ADHESIVE
iLevel Lab Mrs. Bond Eyelash Glue / Adhesive is perfect for new lash technicians. It's unique formula is flexible to work at "your speed," and provides strong bond to last up to 4 weeks.
Due to the liquid texture, clumping is less likely which allows you to get just the right amount of adhesive on the extension to get the perfect bond. The quick drying time and strong bond allows you to lash efficiently without the lashes sticking together.
This adhesive is Latex and Formaldehyde free, which makes it ideal for customers with sensitive eyes.
- Optimal temperature for use: 60-75°F
- Optimal humidity for use: 50-70%
- Strong Bond
- Setting Time: 3-4 Seconds
- Durability: 3-4 Weeks
- Color: Glossy Black
- Size: 5mL
- Origin: Made In Korea
- Formaldehyde and Latex-Free
- Keywords: mrs bond adhesive, beginner lash tech adhesive, glue for beginner lash tech, long lasting lash extension adhesive, great retention adhesive, lash glue, lash extension lash glue, eyelash extension glue, latex free adhesive, strong bond adhesive, high humidity adhesive
To Avoid Any Irritation:
Client’s eyes must be kept closed throughout the entire application procedure.
Fan lashes for five minutes following application or until lashes are completely dry before allowing your clients to open their eyes.
A patch test needs to be conducted at least 24 hours prior to application. Even if the adhesive is suitable for sensitive eyes, there are still 1-2% of people that can develop a reaction to it. The first 24 hours after application is crucial. Clients must avoid using any oil based beauty products, and avoid direct heat on the eyelash extensions in order to maintain best appearance and to extend the life of the lashes.
Shake well before use. Once opened, keep the adhesive in a cool, dry place. Use our Clean AF adhesive wipes between each use of adhesive to prevent the cap from sticking to the nozzle. Store the bottle in an upright position with lid tightly closed. This product has a shelf life of up to 3 months, if unopened and refrigerated. The shelf life after opening is 4-6 weeks, unrefrigerated. Store in air-tight container with a silica pack to control moisture.
- We recommend that you keep the adhesive in the refrigerator or somewhere cooler than room temperature for a longer storage life.
- If adhesive is kept in a refrigerator, it is required to be left out for about 1 to 2 hours before use.
- For advanced technicians only. Do not use on yourself.
- Not suitable for CLUSTER / STRIP lashes
- We are not responsible for the misuse of the adhesive.
- You are solely responsible for the product once you purchase it from us.
- Performance and results of adhesive vary from person to person.
- We are not responsible for any allergic reactions the client may experience.