iLevel Lab LASH LIFT & BROW LAMINATION Sample Pack
iLevel Lab Vegan Lash & Brow Lift is a 3 step treatment to achieve longer and curlier natural lashes that last up to 6-8 weeks. The vegan sensitive formula will ensure the best results for your clients without harmful ingredients. The lotion can be used for both lash lifts and brow lamination. Conveniently packaged in individual sachets to prevent cross-contamination.
- Package includes: 3 sachet. One of each solution: step 1, 2, 3 ( each sachet is 0.02 oz). Enough for one to two clients.
- Keywords: lash lift, lash lifting, lash lift and tint, lash lift sample, lash lift sample pack, lash lift sachet, brow lifting lotion, Vegan brow lamination kit, brow lamination kit, brow lamination kit, eyebrow lamination kit, brow kit, brow lifting
- Made in Korea
- For brow lamination instructions skip to paragraph 4. Cover lower lashes with gel pads.
- Brush the top lashes.
- Apply lash lift styling shield in small, medium, or large depending on the length of the natural lashes and the curl desired. The natural lashes should cover half way to all the way up the styling lash shield for best results. Use the vegan lash adhesive from the kit to adhere the styling shield to the eyelids, as close to the lash line as possible. Hold for 10 seconds to make sure the shield is in place.
- Using small amounts of vegan lash & brow lift adhesive, start adhering natural lashes to the shield using the lash comb, for brow lamination, brush the eyebrow hairs in the desired direction. Make sure all lashes and brows are combed and positioned perfectly. How they look in this step, that is how they will look at the end of the treatment. If you are not happy with the placement, simply wet a q-tip, remove the glue, and start over.
- Once the lashes and brows are all in place, you will apply the vegan lash & brow lifting lotion #1 using a micro- swab brush. Apply the vegan lash & brow lifting lotion all across the lash and brow line covering ½ to ¾ of the hair length. Do not apply the lotion on the tips. Let the vegan lash & brow lifting lotion set for 10-15 minutes. Thin hair will require 10 minutes processing time, thicker hair will require 15 minutes. Remove the vegan lash & brow lifting lotion using q-tips or micro-swab brushes. Make sure all of the solution is removed.
- Apply the vegan lash & brow setting lotion #2 for the same amount of time as the last step. Carefully remove the vegan lash & brow setting lotion, leaving lashes on the lash shield, for brow lamination skip this step.
- For brow lamination apply the vegan lash & brow nourishing lotion #3 and brush the eyebrow hairs. For lash lifts: Using the vegan lash & brow nourishing lotion #3 remove the lashes from the lash shield, by moving the brush back and forward until lashes become undone. Once the lashes are detached from the lash shield, use a brush with the vegan lash & brow nourishing lotion to rub on the eyelid, under the shield, to detach the shield.
- We are not responsible for the misuse of the our products.
- You are solely responsible for the product once you purchase it from us.
- Performance and results of eyelash extensions may vary from person to person.