- Brow lamination outcomes can be influenced by your hair type.
- Coarse or resistant brow hairs may not respond well to the lamination process.
- The skill and experience of the technician performing the procedure play a significant role.
- Inexperienced technicians might not follow the correct steps, leading to subpar results.
- Achieving volume and shape can be challenging with lamination if your brows are naturally sparse.
- Proper aftercare is crucial for maintaining the lamination results.
- Neglecting aftercare can result in frizzy or uneven brows.
- The quality of the lamination products matters. If low-quality products were used, they might not work effectively.
For a smoother and more effective lamination experience, consider using iLevel Lab Brow Lamination Kit. Our kit features a sensitive formula that caters to diverse hair types. It works gently, ensuring a smoother, effective experience.
Understanding these 5 reasons can help you figure out why your brow lamination didn't go as planned and what you can do differently next time.