Brow lamination is a non permanent treatment to achieve voluminous and fluffy brows. Brow Lamination can last for several weeks, but the exact duration depends on the individual and their aftercare routine. iLevel Lab Vegan Brow Lamination Kit has a sensitive formula that will ensure best results for your clients without harmful ingredients.
Brow lamination is a process should be applied by a beauty professional. Here's a couple of good tips for successful brow lamination:
- Prior to the appointment a patch test is recommended, to ensure a customer is not allergic to any of the ingredients. iLevel Lab carries sample packs so you can test the the formula before commenting to purchasing a full kit.
- Preparation is key: Make sure to clean your client's eyebrows, and dry them before beginning the lamination process. You should also have all the necessary supplies, such as brow brushes, lifting lotion, setting lotion, and nourishing lotion ready and within reach.
- When applying the lifting and setting solution work in small sections to ensure that each brow hair is coated evenly. This will also help prevent over-processing and ensure that the brow hairs are lifted evenly.
- Once the lamination process is complete, use a lash lift tool brush and shape the brows into the desired shape. This will also help distribute the brow hairs evenly and give a more polished look.
- Provide your client with aftercare instructions, such as avoiding water and heat for the first 24-48 hours after the treatment, to ensure that the brows stay in place for as long as possible.