LOW HUMIDITY LASH ADHESIVE
Low Humidity Adhesive for Eyelash Extensions
This Low Humidity Adhesive for Eyelash Extensions 5ml is a special sensitive formula. For professional use only. Ideal for the lash artist in colder climate and low humidity. Humidity can play a significant role in the eyelash extension application and effect the adhesive retention.
This adhesive is Latex and Formaldehyde free, what makes it great for customers with sensitive eyes.
This adhesive is thick in consistency and texture with low fumes. You can get just the right amount of glue on the extension to get the perfect bond.
Strong bonding period. The Low Humidity Adhesive is one of the strongest bonding glues available. The bonding period of the natural lash and the extension is up to five weeks. Your clients will feel like they are really getting the best lashes when they last a long time.
- Optimal temperature for use: 50-70°F
- Optimal humidity for use 20-45%
- Thick consistency and texture
- Latex and Formaldehyde free
- Low fumes
- Setting Time: 3-4 Seconds
- Durability: 5-6 Weeks
- Color: Black
- Size: 5ml / 10ml
To Avoid Any Irritation:
- Client's eyes must be kept closed throughout the entire application procedure.
Blow lashes for five minutes following application or till lashes are completely dry, before allowing your clients to open their eyes.
Patch test needs to be conducted at least 24 hours prior to application. Even if the adhesive is suitable for sensitive eyes, there are still 1-2% of people that can develop a reaction to it. The first 24 hours after application is crucial. Clients must avoid using any oil based beauty products, and avoid direct heat on the eyelash extensions in order to maintain best appearance, and to extend the life of the lashes.
- Shake well before use. Once opened, keep the adhesive in a cool, dry place. Store the bottle in an upright position with lid tightly closed. Shelf life is up to 3 months unopened, if refrigerated. After opening, 4-6 weeks unrefrigerated. Store in a container with a silica pack to control moisture.
- We recommend that you keep adhesive in refrigerator or somewhere cooler than room temperature for a longer storage life.
- If adhesive is kept in a refrigerator, it is required to be left out for about 1 to 2 hours before use.
- For advanced technicians only. Do not use on yourself.
- Not suitable for CLUSTER / STRIP lashes
- We are not responsible for the misuse of the glue.
- You are solely responsible for the product once you purchase it from us. Performance and results of glue vary from person to person.
- We are not responsible for any allergic reactions the client may experience.
Shipping and Returns
iLevel Lab ships within 1-2 business days of receiving payment. We ship Monday through Friday, excluding major US holidays. (Orders placed on Saturday and Sunday will begin processing the following Monday).
- Standard Shipping: 5-7 Business Days
- Expedited Shipping: 2-3 Business Days on all orders over $150 (Expedited orders must be placed before 1:00 PM MST M-F in order to be shipped the same day)
- Standard International Shipping: 7-30 Business Days
- DHL: 3 Business Days
INTERNATIONAL CUSTOM DUTY TAXES
We are not responsible for any additional custom duty taxes or fees once your package has left our facility. Custom duty charges and fees are the sole responsibility of the customer.
For information regarding custom duty taxes in your country, please contact to your local postal or customs office.
If custom duty taxes and charges are refused at the time of the delivery, your order will be returned and you will not receive a refund for shipment fees.
iLevel Lab is not responsible for lost or stolen packages, so please track your package and try to be as available as possible when your order is supposed to arrive. Once you have received your shipping confirmation, USPS and DHL will have the most current information regarding your package.
Packages that show up as "Delivered" according to USPS or DHL tracking will not be re-shipped!
In the unlikely event that an item becomes out of stock after your order is submitted, we will ship the rest of the items in your order and send you an email indicating that one of your selected items is out of stock and you will be refunded for that item.
Your satisfaction is our number one priority. If in the unlikely event there is a defective product or quality concerns beyond your control, please return within 14 days of delivery to receive a refund or exchange. A return label will be provided. After 14 days, the product is nonrefundable.
If you are unhappy with your unopened and unused products and wish to return or exchange them, you can do so for up to 14 days from delivery for a full refund or exchange. All refunds will be credited back to the original payment method. iLevel Lab is not responsible for covering these shipping costs.
Due to the nature of our products, we do not accept returns or exchanges of open products for sanitary reasons. Thank you for understanding!
12658 Sandhill Lane, Unit 1
Playa Vista, CA 90094