ZEN AF LASH PRIMER
iLevel Lab EYELASH EXTENSION PRIMER / PRE-TREATMENT
iLevel Lab ZEN AF Eyelash Extension Primer / Pre-Treatment is perfect for priming and disinfecting lashes before application. It is designed to remove residual cosmetics and natural oils for maximum adhesive bonding. This primer has a liquid consistency and safe non-drip formula and it can be used on natural lashes or eyelash extensions, making it ideal for initial application or touch-ups. This primer is lavender scented, for a full ZEN AF spa experience. Intended for Professional Use Only.
- Lash Primer / Pre-Treatment / Protein Remover
- 15 ml squeeze bottle.
- High-Level performing lash primer / pre-treatment
- Extremely gentle on the eyes and only requires a minimal amount
- Good for up to 50+ applications
- Keywords: Primer, lash extension Pre-Treatment, lash primer, protein remover, glue aid, super bonder, lash extensions primer, lash extension primer.
How to use:
- Client’s eyes should be closed when applying primer- DO NOT apply directly on the eyes.
- Squeeze a few drops of primer onto a Micro Swab Brush or Lint Free Applicator
- Apply primer to lashes-- drying time is approximately 2 seconds.
- Dry the lashes thoroughly with our iLevel Lab Lash Extension Drying Fan before applying eyelash extensions
- We recommend that you keep the primer in the refrigerator or somewhere cooler than room temperature for a longer shelf life.
- If the primer is kept in the refrigerator, it is required to be left out for 1-2 hours before use.
- For advanced technicians only. Do not use on yourself.
- We are not responsible for the misuse of the primer.
- You are solely responsible for the product once you purchase it from us. Performance and results of the primer vary from person to person.
iLevel Lab ships within 1 business day of receiving payment. We ship Monday through Friday, excluding major US holidays. (Orders placed on Saturday and Sunday will begin processing the following Monday). There are no deliveries on Saturday or Sunday.
***Due to COVID-19, all shipping services including UPS, USPS, & DHL are experiencing significant delays. Deliveries may take up to 14 days. Track your shipment to see the delivery status. We apologize in advance for the inconvenience and advise you to shop ahead of time.U.S. SHIPPING
- Standard Shipping: 5-7 Business Days
- Expedited Shipping: For Overnight or 2-day expedited shipping, orders placed after 11am PT will be shipped out the following business day.
- Standard International Shipping: 7-30 Business Days
- DHL: 3 Business Days
INTERNATIONAL CUSTOM DUTIES & TAXES
Your order will be shipped DDU (Delivered Duty Unpaid) and may be subject to duties, fees, and import taxes upon delivery.
Your local customs authority determines this charge.
We are not responsible for any additional custom duty taxes or fees once your package has left our facility.
Custom duty charges and fees are the sole responsibility of the customer.
For information regarding custom duty taxes in your country, please contact to your local postal or customs office.
If custom duty taxes and charges are refused at the time of the delivery, your order will be returned and you will not receive a refund for shipment fees.
International orders that refuse to receive the shipment, pay taxes, or put incorrect shipping address will be charged $150 return fee.
iLevel Lab is not responsible for lost or stolen packages, so please track your package and try to be as available as possible when your order is supposed to arrive. Once you have received your shipping confirmation, USPS, USPS, and DHL will have the most current information regarding your package.
Packages that show up as "Delivered" according to USPS, USPS, or DHL tracking will not be re-shipped. Missing packages are not trackable beyond 14 days after delivery date.
In the unlikely event that an item becomes out of stock after your order is submitted, we will ship the rest of the items in your order and send you an email indicating that one of your selected items is out of stock and you will be refunded for that item.
Your satisfaction is our number one priority. If in the unlikely event there is a defective product or quality concerns beyond your control, please return within 14 days of delivery to receive a refund or exchange. A return label will be provided. After 14 days, the product is nonrefundable.
If you are unhappy with your unopened and unused products and wish to return or exchange them, you can do so for up to 14 days from delivery for a full refund or exchange. All refunds will be credited back to the original payment method. iLevel Lab is not responsible for covering these shipping costs.
Due to the nature of our products, we do not accept returns or exchanges of open products for sanitary reasons. Thank you for understanding!
5914 Firefly Pl
Playa Vista, CA 90094
With limited exceptions, we do not provide prepaid return labels; you are responsible for covering shipping costs to return.
We are not liable for any return packages that may become lost or stolen in-transit. Please keep your proof of postage and/or return tracking number when shipping back your returns.
Damaged, defective, or incorrect items must be reported within 7 days of delivery.
Returned-to-Sender & Refused Packages:
This can happen if (1) an address is invalid or missing information, (2) the carrier is unable to deliver your package, or (3) the order is refused by the customer at time of delivery or not picked up by the customer from the postal office.
Returned-to-Sender or Refused packages will be restocked and you will be issued store credit in the form of an E-Gift Card minus the shipping fee.
A restocking fee of $10 will be applied to ALL Returned-to-Sender or Refused packages.
We do not take responsibility for lost, misplaced, or incorrectly delivered shipments if the address information provided is incorrect at the time of purchase.