Literally my favorite primer, not too strong, great & relaxing scent. I turn away other primers at this point.
iLevel Lab EYELASH EXTENSION PRIMER / PRE-TREATMENT
iLevel Lab ZEN AF Eyelash Extension Primer / Pre-Treatment is perfect for priming and disinfecting lashes before application. It is designed to remove residual cosmetics and natural oils for maximum adhesive bonding. This primer has a liquid consistency and safe non-drip formula and it can be used on natural lashes or eyelash extensions, making it ideal for initial application or touch-ups. This primer is lavender scented, for a full ZEN AF spa experience. Intended for Professional Use Only.
- Lash Primer / Pre-Treatment / Protein Remover
- 15 ml squeeze bottle.
- High-Level performing lash primer / pre-treatment
- Extremely gentle on the eyes and only requires a minimal amount
- Good for up to 50+ applications
- Keywords: Primer, lash extension Pre-Treatment, lash primer, protein remover, glue aid, super bonder, lash extensions primer, lash extension primer.
How to use:
- Client’s eyes should be closed when applying primer- DO NOT apply directly on the eyes.
- Squeeze a few drops of primer onto a Micro Swab Brush or Lint Free Applicator
- Apply primer to lashes-- drying time is approximately 2 seconds.
- Dry the lashes thoroughly with our iLevel Lab Lash Extension Drying Fan before applying eyelash extensions
- We recommend that you keep the primer in the refrigerator or somewhere cooler than room temperature for a longer shelf life.
- If the primer is kept in the refrigerator, it is required to be left out for 1-2 hours before use.
- For advanced technicians only. Do not use on yourself.
- We are not responsible for the misuse of the primer.
- You are solely responsible for the product once you purchase it from us. Performance and results of the primer vary from person to person.
Real Customer Reviews
Best primer ever
Havnt had any issues. Works great with vegan lash glue. That’s what I paired it with, and always have great retention! 4-5 weeks
The scent really helps soothe my clients, works amazing for priming the lashes! Definitely recommend!
I absolutely love this primer!