Lash Shedding Season: What it is & How to Prep Your Clients
Lash shed happens twice a year (Spring and Fall) due to environmental changes. During lash shed your lashes May become shorter or thinner, falling out faster than normal. This means that you might need a lash full sooner than normal 😭 To ensure your clients are prepared for this transitional phase, follow these tips:
1. Educate Your Clients: Inform them about lash shedding season and reassure them that it's a normal part of the lash cycle. Knowledge empowers them to understand what to expect.
2. Preventive Measures: Suggest lash serums rich in essential nutrients to strengthen natural lashes and promote healthy growth. A proactive approach can mitigate potential damage caused by shedding.
3. Aftercare Reminders: Emphasize proper aftercare, such as avoiding oil-based products and excessive rubbing, to minimize the risk of lash breakage during shedding.
4. Lash Fills: Encourage more frequent fills during this period to maintain lash fullness and ensure your clients' lashes look their best throughout the shedding phase.
5. Gentle Application: Be extra gentle during lash extension application to protect and preserve the delicate, growing natural lashes of your clients.
With the right care and education, your clients can confidently navigate lash shedding season, maintaining their stunning lash extensions while embracing the natural beauty of their lashes' growth cycle.
RIP to all the lashes that are no longer with us during this fall shed season. Gone but never forgotten 💀 🙏🏽